3 Times Kim Kardashian Posed unclad in 2016

If there’s one thing the reality star, Kim Kardashian knows how to do best, it’s showing off her unclad body.
image
Here are 3 times Kim Kardashian has blessed her fans with her totally unclad selfies…
The world almost lost its mind when Kim Kardashian shared her first unclad selfie this year.
image
She followed it up with another unclad selfie?
image
And then Kim reminded us why she gives absolutely zero f*cks over people’s opinions on what she does with her body with an essay about indecency and empowerment?
She wrote:
I am empowered by my body. I am empowered by my se*uality. The body-shaming and the slut-shaming – enough is enough. I will not live my life dictated by the issues you have with my se*uality. You be you and let me be me. I am a mother. I am a wife, a sister, a daughter, an entrepreneur and I am allowed to be sexy.
Oh and then, she won an award for ~breaking the internet~ for her unclad selfies๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
And just yesterday, the mother-of-two once again showed us why she’s the Queen of Snapchat by sharing another totally unclad selfie, which she captioned;
‘I just did a midnight spray tan you guys. Tanorexic’. She said in the video she shared from her Miami hotel room.
image
According to her team, her fans should expect more nudes before the year runs out. we can’t wait!!!

Comments

Popular Posts