Permanent Cure To HIV-AIDS Discovered!

A pharmacist dispenses HIV drugs
A pharmacist dispenses HIV drugs
Emerging reports suggest that British scientists could be one step closer towards finding a permanent cure for HIV-AIDS. Huffington Post reports that a 44-year-old social worker in London appears to be completely free of the virus after undergoing an experimental therapy technique.
The man was first given a vaccine which helped his immune system detect infected cells, and then took Vorinostat, a drug which is normally used in experimental cancer treatment trials.
The Vorinostat then activates dormant infected cells that would normally slip through the net allowing the body’s immune system to detect and kill every last infected cell.
In simple terms what this combination of treatments does is remove the camouflage that allows HIV to remain hidden and then shine a spotlight on it allowing the immune system to clearly identify infected cells and kill them. The researchers have said that there’s an extremely long way to go before they start throwing parties. For starters this is just one man in a trial that involves 50 people. All 50 will need to show similar responses to the treatment, and then even if they do they’ll need to be continually tested for the next five years to make sure the virus has been completely eradicated.
That said, this is promising news. For starters this method is essentially a complex and aggressive form of drug therapy, far less invasive and complex as a technique like gene editing.

Comments

NoraChichi said…
Good day everyone my name is Nora, I have this great opportunity to share this testimony about how I get cure for my HIV,Two years ago I was HIV positive so I was suffering from it I was doing one thing or the order to get a cure there was know way for it so I was on my research on the internet I saw a testimony of a young man, about how DR. Ozala help him get a cured for HIV with his herbal medicine I was surprise and I do not believe I said okay let me try him I contact him that night on his email and he gave me instructions and I follow it he told me what to do and I did it, after a week he sent to me the medicine true DHL he told me how to use it and I did exactly how he instructed me to use it, after two weeks he told me that I should go for test, indeed I did it, and behold I was HIV "negative" am so grateful Doctor, now am happy with my Husband and two kids I want to use this opportunity to say this, please if you have this kind of disease called HIV, I want you to contact him on is email;drozalahomeremedy@gmail.com or whatsapp him +2347064614569 or my assistant call me +2347064614569 and my email: drozalahomeremedy@gmail.com and he can also help you get a cure for HPV, HERPES, CANCER,disease and he can cure you from any kind of diseases with his herbal medicine. all you have to do is to believe him. thank you my Dr may god bless you......

E-mail: drozalahomeremedy@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2347064614569
Thank God for You Nora? this is a great opportunity for a full turn around. God bless!

Popular Posts